Get to Know Us
I D Corcoran are a construction company that has built a reputation since 1974 for
delivering a quality service, on time and at a competitive price.
At I D Corcoran we have kept the enthusiasm and professionalism every year
within all sectors of the company. The team is strong from site to office and with a
great working atmosphere and ongoing communication and support for each other
we are able to achieve the highest standards and meet our clients needs and
expectations with a friendly approach at all times.
I D Corcoran have been working in the nuclear industry on Magnox and EDF sites for over ten years, where we work as main contractors and sub-contractors for other companies on the sites.
I D Corcoran maintain the highest safety standards to meet our clients expectations and deliver to the highest quality.
The company works in the public and commercial sectors. I D Corcoran carry out refurbishment works, industrial building works, small construction works and maintenance projects.
• All forms of concrete construction, walls, bunds, floor slabs, and foundations.
• Concrete finishing, tamp, brush, powerfloat.
• Steel fixing
• Site set ups enabling works
• Lift shaft construction
• Plant operators
• Excavation works
• Land remediation works
• Installation of drainage of all types
• Installation of sewage treatment plants
• Diamond drilling services
• All types of fencing from Palisade to timber panels.
• Installation of tube clamp hand-railing
• Any confined space works
• Asbestos cleared operatives
• C3 trained operatives
• Installation of stud walling
• Block paving and patios for commercial and the private sectors.
• Brick and blockwork large and small projects.
• Concrete repairs NVQ Level 2
• Application of grout products
• Refurbishment works
• General maintenance works
I D Corcoran carry out all these services and more to a high standard with trained personnel and a professional approach.
The company was established in 1974 by Mr & Mrs Munnich and was originally called East Anglian Technical Mechanical Services Ltd. Ian and Beverly had a partnership company called I.D. Corcoran Building Contractors which carried out sub-contract works for East Anglian. When Mr & Mrs Munnich decided to retire Ian and Beverly took over the company, running both the Partnership Company and the Ltd company together. It was decided in 2004 to merge the two companies to become I D Corcoran Building Contractors Ltd. Since then I D Corcoran Building Contractors Ltd has grown a great deal and gained a lot of experience in specialist areas and high risk environments but we still hold all of the same values and drive to achieve.
Why Choose Us?
Since 1974 I D Corcoran have expanded in size, experience and knowledge to carry works from large civils projects to smaller refurbishments, including many specialist activities such as concrete repairs.